At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
We are searching the best talent for “360 Solutions Supervisor” to be in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
Guarantee the fulfillment of the objectives of the service by the supervision of the personnel in charge and follow-up with the clients within the operation room. Ensuring the dissemination of authorized information and with adherence to the stipulated work plan.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide personalized attention and service to the customer in your care
- Capture incidents in the system
- Evaluate de performance of the staff in charge
- Ensure adequate management of the equipment and materials assigned to each hospital, as well as notify any abnormality in its operation
- Maintain adequate communication with operating room managers to identify relevant information to the service
- Create action plans for continuous improvement
- Train technicians in the characteristics and benefits of equipment and disposable material
- Update the authorized personnel’s information in each hospital in charge
- Ensure sufficient availability of material in each hospital
- Maintain effective communication with the staff
- Ensure the correct flow of information and time delivery of the corresponding reports
- Managed and properly use the resources (personnel, instruments, equipment and disposable material) assigned
- Fully comply with the indicators implemented by the company in time delivery and complete and reliable manner
- Follow always the policies and guidelines established by the company
Qualifications and requirements
Education level required: Bachelor’s degree completed
3 years of experience in personnel management
3 years of experience working in hospital or health environment
Advanced – Intermediate level of English
Accuracy in inventory control