Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a (n) New Production Technician, in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. This position may require up to 10% travel.
Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
- Production under ISO 13485 following procedures, work instructions and record sheets / batch records
- Maintaining equipment used for production
- Maintaining and cleaning of cleanroom
- Carrying out routine maintenance
- MBO with 3-5 years of relevant experience is required
Experience and Skills:
- Familiar with cleanroom behavior
- A high level of accuracy and integrity
- Intermediate skills in English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in GMP
- Proficient in Dutch
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 or previous working experience on Medical Device Industry
- Experience with microbial and environmental monitoring
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.