Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Omnichannel AI Strategy to support the commercial organization. This position can be based in Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Neuroscience, Pulmonary Hypertension, Oncology, Immunology, and Infectious Disease. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Omnichannel AI Strategy will be responsible for driving the strategic innovation agenda for AI/ML enabled solutions across Janssen Commercial, with an initial focus on the flagship Janssen Omni-channel program - Janssen Experience Transformation (JET). This role will cut across all Janssen US Therapeutic Areas (TAs) and multiple disease states to drive cross-TA, program level innovations focused on using predictive and prescriptive analytics to drive the goal of personalizing every encounter that we have with our healthcare providers (HCPs) and patients.
Primary responsibilities include developing a deep understanding of the brand priorities and partnering with cross-functional strategic and technical partners to define the strategy for the development and productionization of fit-for-purpose AI/ML solutions of varying sophistication. This candidate will also work with their peers drive the continuous improvement and innovation for the solutions that are already in production, to help develop key archetypes of commercial ML solutions across the different disease areas and new launches.
Key partnerships include all Janssen NA Pharm businesses including JET sales, marketing, commercial excellence, business technology, commercial operations, advanced analytics (AA), data sciences (DS) and data engineering (DE) teams. This individual will report directly to the Director, AI and ML in the Janssen Commercial Excellence organization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Help develop and co-own the long term strategic roadmap for end-to-end JET omni-channel development, with a specific focus on cross-TA capabilities.
- Collaborate and coordinate within a heavily matrixed environment across TA, AA, DE, and DE partners and Operations and other supporting teams to own and facilitate strategic prioritization of all AI/ML solutions within NA Janssen Commercial.
- Lead the ideation and evolution of innovative next frontier projects and bring external omnichannel innovation to Janssen
- Support training, messaging, advocating, and showcasing the value proposition of AI/ML driven commercial solutions
- Support the TA teams in eliciting requirements to advance JET while ensuring coordination, standardization, and visibility across TA's.
Required Minimum Education :
- BS in a quantitative field like Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent field.
Required Years of Related Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience in analytics, healthcare, management consulting or equivalent field is required (commercially relevant experience preferred)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Experience applying AI/ML quantitative methods, predictive modeling and other analytics frameworks and techniques is required
- Experience with AI/ML enabled digital product development in a commercial, medical affairs, scientific affairs and/or R&D environment is required
- Ability to translate business questions into fit-for-purpose analytical solutions, and interpret outcomes of data science models into meaningful business insights and actionable recommendations is required
- Strong communication skills with ability to present complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story is required
- Experience influencing and facilitating effective internal communications and collaborations in a matrixed and fast-paced environment is required
- Strong partnering skills and technical domain know-how to successfully lead, engage and influence colleagues is required
- Proven experience in prioritizing and managing a complicated portfolio of projects required
- Expertise in developing closed loop digital products ad platforms is highly preferred
- Experience in closely working with a team of data scientists and software developers to ensure timely development and adoption of data science solutions is highly preferred
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas while embracing change is required
- The anticipated base pay range for this position is $111,000 to $192,050.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.