At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Program Management Intern located in Titusville, JN. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies’ market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
The internship is offered by the Department of Strategic Operations within the Medical Affairs division of Janssen Biotechnology. The Department of Strategic Operations supports Janssen Neuroscience Division. The Internship Program is focused on providing college students with practical, industrial scientific and clinical experience.
The Program Management Intern will:
- work collaboratively with Medical Affairs staff supporting ongoing projects
- assist with activities associated with ongoing Phase 4 Studies
- participate in ongoing project team meetings including slide preparation for study updates and business planning activities
- be exposed to various other functions within the larger Medical Affairs/Commercial organizations
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a Bachelor degree in a science related field (eg, Biochemistry/Biology/Chemistry) or graduate study in PharmD, PhD, MPH or other master’s programs
- Students who have completed two to three years of college coursework year will be considered
- Position will be based in Titusville, NJ and involve approximately 32 – 40 hours of work per week (exact schedule will be coordinated with manager)
- Transportation to and from the Titusville, NJ campus or other local campuses in PA and NJ required
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are preferred
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is required
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.