Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc ., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Warehouse Shift Lead, CAR-T located in Raritan, NJ,
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.Janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and Legend Biotech USA Inc., have entered into a global, strategic collaboration to develop, manufacture, and commercialize a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy. This innovative strategic partnership is designed to combine the strengths and expertise of two companies to advance the promise of an immunotherapy CAR T platform and investigational treatment.
Are you interested in making a difference in a growing company thriving on a diverse culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion? Apply today for this phenomenal opportunity!
CAR-T Warehouse Shift Lead is responsible for GDP (Good documentation practices) and enforce safety standards while identify better /more efficient ways to perform the job.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Warehouse related processes and procedures/ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of team members
- Perform equipment visual inspection/checks
- Maintains department standards for safety, productivity, reliability, and accuracy
- Assist Warehouse supervisor in distributing workload to employees
- Identify production bottlenecks and take corrective action
- Train new employees
- Enforce safety standards and perform other duties as assigned by the Warehouse supervisor
- Schedules cleaning activities / reviews logbooks and addresses required corrections/ orders new logbooks as needed
Are you interested in joining a team that is positively impacting patient's lives through cutting edge cell therapy? Apply today to be part of the #CAR-T team!
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree, Vocational, Certificate, Technical, and/or equivalent degree required.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in warehouse operations in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP or similar inventory management system
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, assertiveness, and leadership qualities
- MS Office Suite proficiency preferred, including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Requires knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with personnel of all levels with the organization
- Shown customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience within any of the following areas: distribution, manufacturing, logistics, or supply chain
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Practices (GxP)
- Cold supply chain knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. and to stand for a long period of time
- Availability to work four 10.5-hour shifts either Sunday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Saturday is required.
- Availability to work is 1:30 PM – 12:00 AM Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat
- A shift differential is paid for this position
- Initial training will be M-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Ability to accommodate changes in the schedule including working in other shifts as per operational needs
- The anticipated base pay range for this position is $49,088 to $66,413 annually.
- This position is overtime eligible
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal, and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com