Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Technical Product Owner Finance within the Corporate Business Technology (CBT) EMEA group preferably based out of our Global Services Shared Service Center in Prague (Czech Republic) or out of our main Janssen Cilag Campus in Beerse (Belgium).
At CBT, we power J&J employees with technology to shape the future of healthcare. While serving as strategic problem solvers and innovators, we collaborate as trusted allies with leaders and partners across corporate functions, sectors, and regions to align business strategies with technology solutions to drive outcomes that matter.
Through professional services and end-to-end product management, we deliver exceptional user experiences. We simplify, strengthen, and automate the technologies that employees use to get their jobs done. In CBT, we know we’ve done our job when we deliver as ONE DIVERSE & UNITED TEAM across the corporate functions of Human Resources, Finance, Global Services, Procurement, Legal, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Corporate Affairs, Engineering & Property Services and Global Security.
Do you seek to tackle big, sophisticated, ambiguous problems? As digital leaders, we shape J&J to lead in digital technology – savvy and capable of fulfilling its promise. The technology we deliver fuels J&J as we strive to change the trajectory of health for humanity! This Technical Product Owner will lead the product vision and defines priorities of enhancements to Finance products, platforms, and applications in the region in partnership with the Business Product Owners.
Reporting to the Sr Manager – Product Group Leader, CBT EMEA Finance & Procurement, the Technical Product Owner Finance EMEA will work with business and technology partners to identify business priorities and product needs, lead cross-functional teams to drive solutions, and conduct experiments and prove value cases. Critical responsibilities will include shaping and handling product roadmaps and briefs; seeking, understanding, and applying industry trends aligned to customer demands and global and regional strategies; and driving new solutions from experimentation through delivery and support. This role will effectively engage functional leaders and will be responsible for driving technology as an enabler of digitization for the corporate functions and domains.
Strong leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skill
- Minimum BA/BS degree required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering preferred)
- Severals years of experience leading technology programs and teams with strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Consistent track record in SAP ERP implementations, with a hands-on experience with the Finance capabilities.
- Inclusive leader with strong connections and engagement with the regional teams required
- Ability to quickly learn businesses processes
- Ability to understand and work across multiple products and projects is required
- Must have the ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with internal and external partners
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Finance and Tax platforms solutions, policy, processes, tools and experience
- Data strategy, advance analytics, governance, technology, and process definition - Financial Planning & Reporting Systems (preferred)
- Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience running and supporting technology platforms – Lifecycle Management / Technology Improvements
- Work across a culturally diverse environment are top priorities
- Some degree of flexibility expected during the financial closing cycles and with working in an international team
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.