Johnson & Johnson is hiring for a Manager, Facilities Management Site Lead located in Shepherdsville, KY!
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. As the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Engineering & Property Services (E&PS) we take care of all J&J buildings around the world providing end to end services from Real Estate, Engineering & Strategic Project Delivery to Facilities Management. We have a profound influence on the entire J&J Enterprise, providing innovative workplaces where our employees can collaborate and grow, and delivering flexible site solutions which enable our business to best serve our important customers and patients.
The Manager, FM Site Lead is accountable for driving FM capabilities within one assigned site while providing oversight of any facilities management outsourcing partners.
This role is responsible for facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, and employee and business services. The role is also responsible for the performance of site services, maintenance, utilities, move services, and all facilities operations. The role is responsible for coordination of site facilities projects. This role is responsible for delivering a quality, safe, compliant, efficient and effective workplaces within a site.
A suitable candidate for this role will have experience in facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, and onsite employee and business services within a site (manufacturing and non-manufacturing).
Key relationships include managing outsourced vendors and establishing clear lines of engagement with site-level business customers, Regional and Sub-Regional FM leadership, the Global Workstreams Organization, and select key Support Partners (e.g., Finance, IT, HR, EHS, GHS and / or Procurement).
- Drive FM focus and capabilities within site
- Serve as primary point of contact to site level business customer for Facilities quality, safety, compliance, and performance
- Manage site level relationships with outsourcing partners, JNJ functions, business customers and authorities
- Serve as primary site liaison for EHSS compliance
- Ensure compliance with external and internal requirements. Ensure site facilities are compliant with good commercial, laboratory and manufacturing practices, and other regulations
- Share E&PS key performance metrics, benchmarks, and methodologies to establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture
- Implement and maintain business continuity plans and infrastructure management programs
- Support Project Development and Delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projects
- Coordinate between business units and contractors during planning / construction as needed
- Attend and/or chair customer and FM Facilities level governance forums escalating governance issues as required
- Coordinate inspections on site, as needed
- Identify and apply E&PS programs and methodologies to generate savings and optimize the site and business performance
- Responsible for site specific data and information to support regional and global metrics, programs and performance analysis
- Manage occupancy, utilization, and spatial data.
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc. or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 5+ years of CRE / facilities experience
• Good management and strong technical skills
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to adapt emerging trends and industry innovations
• Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation
• Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office suite
• Certifications (e.g., MCR, SLCR, etc.) preferred
Demonstrated knowledge in technical and business fields
• Documented success achieving project goals
• Strong record of local collaboration ensuring completion of projects and people development
• Budget/financial management skills
• Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical focus
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience in a distribution environment within Pharma, Med Device, or Biotech industries.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com ( http://www.careers.jnj.com ).