Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst - Vision . The preferred location for this role is in Jacksonville, FL, but consideration will also be granted to Piscataway, NJ. This position may require up to 10% travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Deliver Finance team, based in Piscataway and Skillman, NJ, is an Enterprise team created to leverage financial leadership and analytics to drive value in the areas of Distribution, Logistics & Customer Experience . This Senior Financial Analyst role will focus on Vision. Our purpose is to maximize business value by combining business acumen with forward-looking analytics to deliver insights that boldly drive our business toward a healthier future. A rotation in Deliver Finance will enable individuals to develop key skills as a finance leader at J&J: problem-solving, change management, and influencing skills, data-driven analytics using digital automation, conflict management, and exposure to senior finance management in J&J.
The Deliver Finance Team provides a unique and exciting opportunity to develop both business partnering and finance leadership skills:
This position requires interaction with senior management to provide business and finance insights in a highly dynamic organization.
Business partners work in conjunction with the Finance team to provide analysis to drive insights that shape the business and network strategies.
This role is highly visible and works closely with Senior Leadership supporting Vision and Commercial and Supply Chain Finance. It provides an exciting opportunity to understand business drivers and influence how we drive forecast transparency and accuracy.
Due to the interdependency where Deliver plays in both SG&A and COGS, this position provides exposure to both Commercial Finance, as well as Supply Chain Finance.
We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills as the role requires finance modeling and "should cost" forecasting on top of FP&A responsibilities.
- Lead the financial planning, reporting, and analytics processes for North America & Latin America Deliver, explicitly supporting the Vision Segment (Contact Lens, Surgical Vision, and Consumer Eye Health).
- Partnering with key stakeholders in Vision, Deliver, Supply Chain and Commercial Finance to understand & review performance drivers, the role will provide end to end financial leadership & guidance to the NA Deliver Leadership Team, as well as strategic support for various business cases, own all planning / close cycles, LRFP, and prioritizing investments.
- Drive automation process improvements utilizing systems such as Alteryx, Power BI and Tableau (and other similar systems/platforms) to help reduce manual touchpoints and increase speed of delivery.
- Utilize and/or develop operational metrics as key leading indicators that are cost drivers for financial performance.
- Assess and evaluate Cost Improvement projects (CIPs) to identify value drivers to the P&L
- ERP Maintenance to include updating plans, editing cost centers, creating queries, etc.
- Provide support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, WWP's and internal policies and procedures
The Senior Financial Analyst - Vision will report to the Senior Finance Manager, North America, Deliver, and will work directly with senior leadership within the Deliver function and the Commercial and Supply Chain Finance organizations.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance
- A MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of finance or accounting experience is required
- Experience in supply chain, pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries, as well as public accounting, are preferred
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI (and other similar systems/platforms) is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement operational improvements, work independently, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles and framing to senior leadership is required
- The preferred location for this role is in Jacksonville, FL, but consideration will also be granted to the Piscataway, NJ location. This role may require up to 10% domestic travel.
The base pay range for this position is $102,000 to $117,300.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.