Position Title : Senior Financial Analyst – Supply Chain Source Finance
Department : Finance
Report to: JJSC Source Finance – MD&D Source Finance Manager.
Johnson & Johnson's Source Finance is recruiting for a Senior Analyst to support our Medical
Devices supply chain accounting operations. The J&J Supply Chain Source Finance team is an organization with global impact, supporting the Pharm, MD&D, and Consumer Third Party Manufacturing and Procurement organizations to deliver high quality, reliable and cost competitive products. While this role will primarily focus on supporting the MedTech supply chain, it also provides an opportunity to lead global Source projects and to play a significant leading role in cross sector initiatives to drive standardization of activities/processes across MD&D, Pharm and Consumer... thus shaping the way we work for all sectors.
- The candidate will also be expected to identify alternative ways of operating and
executing the work, focusing on improving business insights while making the process
- The Candidate will work closely with our Global Source Finance CoE teams, our Global
Transaction Accounting Centers and Supply Chain organization.
While this role will initially focus on the Medical Devices business, there will be opportunities to
have an impact on the Pharm business.
Provide strong financial leadership and business partner support to Vision Care supply
chain finance, Source finance, and category teams
- Forecast, track, and analyze source related projects, capital investment requirements,
market-based inflation drivers, and functional cost
- Partner with the Source organization on key initiatives – provide strategic and financial
support on business cases, create and present financial models/scenarios, and drive data
and value-based decisions
- Coordinate and align on the financial impact of the Source function, track outcomes, and
provide feedback to Sr. Management on risk/opportunity for all actual and planning cycles
- Lead projects that enable better decision making through improved data transparency,
information quality, and process simplicity, assess year over year cost change in our
material purchases and support the global standard costing process in Medical Devices.
- Execute financial reporting of Purchase Price Variance out the global ERP systems,
including accounting related issue investigation and resolution.
- Create processes, build relationships with source and finance teams, and drive
simplification into our analytical procedures.
Experience/Knowledge Required: (N/A for pre-defined
Leadership Traits :
- Strong influencer: positive change agent with the ability to frame and communicate
issues and solutions to build consensus for implementing process improvements
- Collaboration and teaming: effective partnering skills with colleagues both in and out of
Source finance COE.
- Result & performance driven assumes full ownership and accountability for delivering
- Sense of urgency: ability to identify, prioritize, and execute work/project plans
- Ability to work under time pressure while keeping a high level of quality
- Strong analytical/technical skills
Education: Professional Certification (CMA, CPA) and/or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. Accounting, Finance, or Economics is preferred.
- Minimum of three years Finance, Accounting, or related Business Experience required.
- Professional Certification (CMA, CPA) and/or MBA preferred.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills and presentation skills.
- Healthcare Industry experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical/technical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Excel is required (i.e.: formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions) .
- SAP experience preferred.
- Data visualization experience preferred (i.e. Tableau, Qlik Sense).
- Must be able to effectively challenge business partners and propose alternative solutions.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Other languages are a plus.
Johnson and Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.