Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Contract: Full Time
Johnson & Johnson has an immediate opening for Professional Sales Representative role at Janssen Pharmaceuticals which will be based in Johannesburg.
Overall, Purpose of this Job:
This professional will be responsible for achieving sales targets, market share, market share growth, and other business objectives specific by applying a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical, and product knowledge to drive business results, building support for the Janssen Hematology portfolio of products. Developing and implementing an efficient territory business plan, and executing a compliant, tailored strategy by applying business analytics, marketplace, disease state, competitor, and clinical expertise.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Implementation of field marketing activities to achieve sales targets.
- Coordinate promotional events in the assigned territory.
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other key customers, in assigned territory, through regular coverage at the right frequency.
- Implement national, regional, and local promotional activities that are designed to promote the Hematology portfolio.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required and relay relevant market information to management.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- 3-5 years of Specialist selling experience in the Ethical Pharmaceutical market.
- Product, disease, and clinical trial knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to travel to achieve regular customer coverage.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Accountability and ownership.
- Highly effective influencing skills, with shown ability to collaborate effectively across functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and hard-working self-starter, works under own initiative and as an outstanding teammate!
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to interpret and communicate sophisticated business data is required.
- Able to plan and network optimally.
- Outstanding selling ability and demonstrated successes.
- Adaptable, flexible.
- Innovative and solution and decision seeking.
- High learning agility.
- Digital Literacy & Management of CRM System.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in South Africa are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.