Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Sr. Tax Analyst
2. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
3. 근무 형태: Regular
- Preparation of the tax returns (Corporate income tax, WHT and Value Added Tax, property tax) for the Johnson & Johnson companies in KOREA and preparation of relevant claims and elections, in a timely manner for submission within deadlines
- Review statutory accounts and reports during CIT filing
- Ongoing assistance with the US LE reporting processes including liaison with RGS LE team, Global intercompany team and US Global tax team, making sure all deadlines are met and accuracy of reporting is maintained
- Lead and support corporate tax audit and support any queries from tax authority
- Review tax accounting on a quarterly basis and year-end tax disclosures for both local and US LE reporting purposes
- Perform transfer pricing document and transfer pricing margin review and adjustments in cooperation with legal entity finance team and sector tax team.
- Support Regional/ Global tax projects
- Adhere SOX tax compliance and provide tax advisory for BU in case business model, VAT issuance, tax process, etc.
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project tax & tax accounting advisory work and tax related process improvements as required.
- Support Effective Tax Rate with communication with BUF and GS
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with GS, Business Unit Finance and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with Finance staff within each business unit and Global Service (accounting team)
- 3+ years’ relevant finance and tax experience gained in a professional services firm or other corporate environment
- Preferred CPA and Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail and manage workload and prioritize
- Strong command of the English language essential
- Ability to communicate complex issues to non-tax professionals and to make recommendations
- Good working knowledge of local GAAP and willingness to learn some US GAAP/US Tax
- Supportive and positive attitude required
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2206086787W검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Careers 유튜브 채널 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEsWOZwbcjcXHrgYq7sP4Q
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
- J&J Corporate Page: http://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Company/1605233/Info
- 서류를 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com