The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Product Specialist One Ethicon located in Serbia, Belgrade/Nis
Sales representative is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales in a specific territory, for product line. Has a defined sales target to achieve and operates within established policy guidelines.
- achieves and maintains sales in certain area for certain product/group of products according to sales plan
- keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
- analyses customer needs and identifies new potential customers
- establishes, develops and maintains relationships with customers
- effectively plans sales calls
- provides advice and counseling to customers
- keeps records and reports to manager on all activities and results
- Drives company’s sales / market share
- Develops long-term relationships with our customers
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards
Experience and Skills:
- University degree (BA/BS in life science or business discipline)
- Relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Driving license,
- Fluent in English and Serbian
- Computer literacy,
- Good communication skills
- Significant travel required
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!