Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Human Resources Leader, North America Supply Chain , based in San Angelo, TX .
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The HR Leader, North America Supply Chain, is responsible for the creation and deployment of the portfolio of HR work within the country, or local geography, in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. This role delivers the HR agenda within their local responsibility and ensures resource alignment to execute the work is provided by the aligned HR service teams. The HR Leader, North America Supply Chain, will actively support their business partners through Coaching, Talent management, Organizational Design and Business Collaboration as required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Business Intimacy and Acuity:
- Create and deploy the HR agenda for the business within a country or country cluster, aligned with HR, business, and shared services strategies and ensure integration of HR priorities into business plans
- Evaluate appropriate business, financial, or other drivers across multiple functional groups/countries/regions to inform HR solutions (e.g., track performance, diagnose capability gaps)
- Develop a trusted partnership or coaching relationship with a leader either internally (e.g. business leader) or externally (e.g. non-profit leader) that enhances the leader’s impact
Building Organizational Capability:
- Identify critical business capability needs and partner with business leaders to develop and execute appropriate strategies to strengthen the organization
- Partner with a business or HR leader to recommend a strategy that anticipates and addresses future changes in business conditions
- Find innovative ways to use existing solutions and acquire resources to meet business needs
Driving Talent Agenda:
- Develop country or country cluster talent strategy in partnership with local leadership to grow and advance diverse talent pools
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years professional experience required; minimum of 2 years of HR or HR related experience required
- Must be an enthusiastic teammate with a proven commitment to build a positive work environment required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Experience using data to influence senior business leaders required
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills are required.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, preferably within large, complex organizations is preferred.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs and exploring new business models is required.
- This position will be located in San Angelo, TX and may require 50% travel.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.