Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst- Technology Services , located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 130,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Technology Services will be responsible for providing financial leadership for the Technology Services group, an IT Shared Services organization that provides infrastructure, application development and support across to J&J operating companies with 1,000+ FTE’s across multiple countries and +$1.0B in spend. The role requires strong business partnering and analytical skills while navigating through sophisticated processes.
- Duties include business planning & forecast updates, quarterly close, reporting and analysis, and participating in Business Partner meetings
- Business partner with key stakeholders in multiple areas of the organization including business case analysis, quarterly budget reviews, and other strategic decision support
- Work closely with technology partners across the globe (EMEA, LATAM, ASPAC, NA) in order to provide global financial reporting and performance analytics
- Provide finance leadership and decision support during annual business planning and forecast updates. Lead forecasting, planning, the latest thinking processes as well as quarterly closing, reporting and review activities
- Support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, WWP's and internal policies and procedures
- Identify innovative solutions to improve processes and develop key analytics to help drive informed business decisions
- Facilitate global allocation & pricing of IT products/services
- Lead pricing and billing strategy for global consumption of IT infrastructure products/services
- Leverage data analytics / business intelligence tools to provide cost transparency to IT and Finance leadership (i.e. Tableau, Alteryx, Apptio etc.)
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Master’s/MBA degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions, Macros, Index Match, Array formulas).
- Must possess the ability to partner with senior Leaders and manage complexity.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and provide recommendations for finance and business improvements.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ, and may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Advanced financial modelling and analytical skills is preferable.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.