At Johnson & Johnson, everyone is committed to making a difference in people's lives and to push the boundaries of what science and innovation can achieve. The values that guide our decision-making are spelled out in Our Credo. Put simply, Our Credo challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first; our patients, doctors and nurses, our employees, our communities and our stakeholders. Together with our more than 5,000 colleagues in Belgium, all with a heart for the patient, we strive for a world without disease.
This internship program offers you the opportunity to get a first glimpse of your potential future career and to apply your academic knowledge in a real-life supply chain context. Our internship is a great way to get noticed within the world of J&J!
As an intern you’ll be part of a team and get to experience the daily challenges we face in Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain. Your responsibilities may vary between gathering and analyzing information, taking up operational responsibility, preparing presentations, helping solve issues, etc.
The Supply Chain Internship is a one to three months opportunity for master students. We are open for full-time and part-time commitments for which durations may vary. We are looking for interns in the period of January 2023- September 2023.
The intern will be assigned to any of the following organizations:
- Deliver – Distribution & Warehousing (Beerse or Diegem)
- Global Planning (Beerse or Geel)
- Clinical Supply Chain (Beerse)
- Janssen Supply Chain (Geel) - Chemical Production
- Janssen Supply Chain (Beerse) - Pharmaceutical Production
- Advanced Therapies (Beerse or Gent) – Cell Therapy Supply Chain
You will be guided by your internship coordinator for daily business support. On top of that, you will be assigned a buddy to help you with your onboarding. This buddy is a young potential who recently graduated, providing you the opportunity to ask for career advice and impressions of working at Johnson & Johnson.
At the end of your internship, you will receive feedback on your performance. At Johnson & Johnson we strongly believe in the significant importance of direct feedback to help with your personal development.
- You will obtain a master’s degree in 2024 and have a strong interest in Supply Chain Management.
- You have a desire for personal impact. Thanks to your analytical skills you manage to understand complex issues and related business needs.
- You are not afraid to ask questions or having to work independently (possibly remote)
- You look forward getting pulled out of your comfort zone.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.