Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Neuroscience, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Neuroscience Senior Sales Specialist to support the Bakersfield, Modesto, Los Angeles North, Fresno, Ventura, San Luis Obispo and Monterey CA.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for people everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity and healing hopelessness with heart. In Janssen Neuroscience, we continue the mission of our namesake, Dr. Paul Janssen, whose discoveries transformed treatment and care for people with serious mental illness, to work to heal minds and bodies and restore hope for people living with serious brain disorders. We collaborate with doctors, caregivers and those living with nervous system disorders or neurological, neurodegenerative, and neuropsychiatric disorders to improve health outcomes and advance solutions that address critical needs. Learn more about these efforts at www.janssen.com/neuroscience. Follow us at www.twitter.com/JanssenUS.
The Senior Sales Specialist, Neuroscience will:
· Devise and implement customer specific pre and post call selling approaches that evaluate and address the practitioners’ perspectives and the institutions philosophies within compliance guidelines.
· Consistently use approved clinical studies and marketing aids to support the case for the value proposition when selling. Position and adapt the message to meet the practitioner’s, institutions, and company’s objectives.
· Develop and execute on comprehensive business plan that includes but not limited to opportunities and challenges in local market, key strategies and tactics to drive the business, maximization of resources available as well partnership with key business partners and stakeholders in order to drive sales in local geography.
· Develop a territory coverage plan that maximizes selling time with all account professionals. Adjust the schedule to increase access to key stakeholders, including coverage of all shifts. Institute strategies to increase access to all key stakeholders.
· Maximize and customize the value proposition and influence contract implementation processes within the assigned institutions. Hold hospital stakeholders accountable to the institutional contract.
· Develop and apply knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company’s products.
· Devise and institute an integrated business plan that includes clear strategies and tactics to target key accounts utilizing all available resources, while aligning the plan with the district’s, regions, and company’s goals.
· Analyze business analytics to recognize territory opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjust the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $99,000-$136,000 annually.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
· A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
· A minimum of five (5) years of sales experience, with a minimum of three (3) years of healthcare sales experience
· A proven track record of success and ability to influence and impact key stakeholders in a dynamic competitive selling environment
· The ability to travel up to 50%, which may include overnight / weekend travel
· Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography
· Prior experience working with institutions and mental health systems
· Specialty sales experience in and understanding of related therapeutic area
· A demonstrated ability to sell in a complex reimbursement (Managed Care) environment
· Prior experience selling injectables and/or infusion products, working with institutions and mental health systems
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.