Janssen-Ortho Inc. is recruiting for a Healthcare Engagement Compliance Associate (Contract Based Role) located in Toronto, Ontario.
The role of the Healthcare Engagement Associate is to serve as an expert in healthcare engagement, providing valuable support in assessing HCP interactions at Janssen. Additionally, they will play a crucial role in facilitating contract and payment processes for both Healthcare Professional (HCP) interactions and Healthcare organization (HCO) interactions. This position requires a strong understanding of compliance and regulatory environments. Given the fast-paced nature of the role the Healthcare Engagement Associate will collaborate closely with various teams including Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, and Access. They will also work closely with the Healthcare Engagement team to effectively prioritize day-to-day tasks and assist with workload volumes.
- Execute quality assessments of Healthcare Professional (HCP) interactions at Janssen Inc. Healthcare interactions include (but not limited to) Advisory Boards, Corporate Sponsorships, Consulting Agreements, Speaker Programs, Steering Committees, and Train the Trainer sessions
- Perform payment review in compliance to T&E Policy, local regulations, department SOPs and SOX requirements.
- Support Healthcare Engagement with contracting processes with contract creation, signature, following approval of HCP Value Transfer activities.
- Consistent follow up with key stakeholders to ensure payments and contracting are completed within targeted timelines and metrics.
- Support the Vendor Master Specialist/Sr Grant Specialist with special projects and continuous improvement processes.
- Support with Healthcare Engagement team with Documentation updates for training material, SOPs and/or internal training resources
- Hold an undergraduate degree (Science, Business, Ethics & Compliance, or Healthcare ) required
- Proficient in French, reading and writing is preferred
- Minimum 3 years pharmaceutical experience or other experience within a regulated environment required. Experience within compliance an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Project Management and/or Change Management experience in a complex environment.
- Proven implementation, training, or support of revised compliance requirements or regulations
- Ability to influence in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to understand and apply process to various scenarios.
- Other key skills include attention to detail, being able to work optimally within a team and as an individual, and able to prioritize tasks.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .