Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is searching for a Manager, AI for Medical Engagement to support the Neuroscience organization. This role will be based in Titusville, NJ
At J&J Innovative Medicine, what matters most is helping people live full and balanced live. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Please visit https://www.janssen.com/johnson-johnson-innovative-medicine for more information.
The Manager, AI for Medical Engagement will play a key role in our AI driven transformation journey, leading the end-to-end execution across multiple dimensions within medical affairs, with a focus on driving precise, impactful, and purposeful medical engagements via data driven medical strategy and fit-for-purpose applications of AI, data science, and advanced analytics. The candidate must have a strong business intuition, deep knowledge of healthcare industry, be a self-starter, and should be able to adjust quickly to changing needs and priorities.
- Serve as the product owner and single point of contact for all advanced analytics and AI driven solutions for medical engagement within Neuroscience, aimed at reducing the medical unmet needs and improving outcomes for more Neuroscience patients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Medical and scientific affairs, Data Science & Engineering, compliance, privacy, regulatory, IT, among others, to help shape and evolve the medical omnichannel solution roadmap and enhance evidence generation & dissemination strategies.
- Provide strategic advice to senior leaders within medical affairs, scientific affairs, and brand marketing.
- Implement AI-driven tools and techniques to enhance the performance and speed-to-market of our medical focused solutions. Lead the development of measurement framework and clear KPIs to track execution and impact of the data driven precision engagements by the MSLs.
- Uncover “critical moments” along a patient’s journey for identification of key unmet needs.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant business experience in healthcare, analytics, data science, marketing, management consulting or related field is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience using healthcare claims datasets, electronic health records, and specialty pharmacy data in mapping patient’s clinical journeys.
- Understanding of the market dynamics and quantification of patient unmet needs to shape and refine patient and medical focused solutions.
- Track record in implementation of AI-driven initiatives within pharmaceutical industry
- Skilled in data extraction and summarization from large datasets using SQL and basic statistical analysis using preferred languages (i.e., Python, SQL, R)
- Capable of interpreting the results of predictive models, evaluating model performance, and translating findings into actionable insights aligned with brand strategy.
- Track record of strong project management and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Comfort pulling together presentations quickly and translating complex concepts into relevant visuals with concrete recommendations.
- Possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to identify and address brand-specific pain points effectively.
- Intellectual curiosity and passion to learn new things.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, who is willing to push boundaries (I.e. challenge the status quo) even when met with organizational resistance
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 15% domestic travel
- The anticipated base pay rage for this position is $113K to $170K USD.
At Johnson and Johnson we reward results in competitive ways! This includes a rewarding patient first career, health and wellness benefits, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match. This role is also eligible for a competitive bonus that is based off employee’s performance.
Johnson and Johnson is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Johnson and Johnson will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Johnson and Johnson maintains a drug-free workplace.