“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Services! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
As a member of our Global Services team, you will have exclusive access to a network of professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Services, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services in the Financial Services Innovation - Strategic Customer Group process area. The Global Services organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective services, and compliance—in a J&J way—to our Operating Companies around the world.
The Analyst 2, Strategic Customer Group, is responsible for service delivery of Commercial Services process functions serviced by GS Manila in J&J.
1. Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
2. Maintain Operational Excellence
- Perform day to day operations of Strategic Customer Group team.
- Is the single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts, customer analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions).
- Ensure timeliness, completeness, accuracy and validity of information (ex. price, customer, contracts/agreements, product, etc).
- Prepare various business reports (ex. Price exception analysis, GPO Supplemental List, etc).
- Prepare and calculate rebates, accruals.
- Ensure that documentations are complete and up to date.
- Resolve complex or critical process issues.
- Handle risks through mitigation.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills to help shape and model the desired culture.
- Results driven, builds strong internal relationships.
- Ability to express ideas and information in an organized and logical manner.
- Quantitative and analytical skills for problem solving and issue /risk mitigation.
- Critical thinking.
- Customer-centric mindset.
· 3. Talent Management
- None Stated
4. Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Business Partner focused and influencing skills.
5. Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Deploy/Implement process improvements.
- Receptive to change.
- Candidates must have at least a university degree in Finance, Business or any related field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with 1 year in Finance, Business, Pricing, Order-to-Cash, Contract Management or related fields.
- Execute plans with attention to detail.
- Operate with discipline and sense of urgency.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders.
- Has good knowledge in excel
- Strong in Finance, Business, Pricing, Order-to-Cash, Contract Management
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation is desirable.
- Digital/ intelligent automation capabilities.
- Has experience extracting detailed data sets from various sources, concatenating, and analyzing.
- None Stated
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.