At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Some might call this quite a heritage. At Biosense Webster, we say it's just the beginning. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com
We are searching for the best talent for Make Strategic Project Director to be in Ciudad Juarez.
This position has responsibility to transform the Biosense Webster Supply Chain by leading a series of strategicmake initiatives and ensuring that the programsdeliver supply chain performance and processes to meet future business requirements.This positionwill help to lead the deployment and implementation of the strategic plan, assists in the development of tactical and operational plans as needed. This role will partner with other Strategic Initiative and Make leaders to support the key program metrics including deliveringand executing key strategic make projectswithout disruption to the base business. The total scope of the programs encompasses development and leadership of the program organizational modeland governance processes. Thisrole will lead the execution of our make strategy, including strategic collaboration with new partners delivering improved efficiency and effectiveness. The role will be responsible for implementing and stabilizing business processes with internal and external partners. Accountability includes leading all aspects of program execution to deliver reliable product supply at the most efficientcost while meeting or exceeding all customer service, compliance, and product requirements.
You will be responsible for :
Under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state,and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Oversees the monitoring of the external environment and identifies opportunities to fulfill the corporate strategy.
- Establishes priorities for make activities across all divisions, business units, and functions.
- Serves as strategic liaison for key organizational initiatives between all divisions.
- Deliver enhanced supply chain reliability and value creation through project execution and future supply chain processes
- Develop and execute project governance and ensure delivery of overall program commitments
- Proactively identify potential risk areas for the program and collaborates effectively to mitigate
- Evaluate intersection of other critical program and navigates action plans delivering both business and project objectives
- Partner with finance to establish value capture modeling and tracking, influencing strategic choices
- Lead design of future business processes for project completion –these include but are not limited to: change control, tech transfer, supply planning, purchasing and inventory management, financial transparency and management, EH&S, facility construction requirements, IT integration, talent planning.
- Ensure integration with key variables including demand/supply scenarios, regulatory approval scenarios and requirements, trade compliance, Labeling change interdependencies
- Ensure proper oversight of External Manufacturing (EM) relationships
- Collaborate with functional business partners and end to end supply chain teams in the deployment of policies, standards, guidelines, technologies, and procedures for leading External Manufacturing partners.
- Support identification of additional opportunities to drive increase value and org efficiency and effectivenessoResponsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required; A technical/supply chain or business degree is preferred. An advanced degree (i.e.,MBA) is preferred
- A minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with direct or indirect leadership of cross functional teams is required.
- Experience leading supply chain transformation, organizational efficiency programs or similar
- Experience influencing and building consensus in a matrix organization.
- Solidbusiness acumen skills, including business case development.
- Experience planning, organizing, managing, and communicating progress of multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies.
- Experience presenting to senior management boards
- Demonstrates credo-based leadership, big-picture thinking, customer focus, attention to detail, confidentiality, and accuracy and sound judgment in delivering project outcome
- Ability to think about the broader business, and lead through ambiguity to deliver core program deliverables aligned to business objective.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and collaboration skills, and proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization is required.
- Expertise including medical deviceequipment manufacturing, complex project management, collaboration with external manufacturers/suppliers preferred