- Achieve annual US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price
- Lead and execute impactful US product launches including pricing strategy, promotional planning, sales force & surgeon product training, sales forecasting, customer targeting, inventory allocation and roll-out.
- Create strategy and execute marketing activities for national and regional professional society conferences and meetings
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our products, key marketing strategies and products, procedures, surgical techniques, and the innovation landscape
- Partner closely with Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs, ensure strong alignment with product strategy and develop relationships with surgeon customers and key targets
- Work closely with manager to develop and execute effective business plan focused on driving growth and profitability
- Deliver results through cross functional collaboration with key business partners including field sales organization, Franchise marketing, Professional Education team, Commercial Education team, and other key partners
- Identify and communicate targeting opportunities and business enhancements through robust analysis of the business to support technology upgrades and sales conversions
- Cultivate positive relationships between marketing and sales teams and ensure focus on meeting customer’s need and be a positive agent for change within the organization
- Position does not involve management of direct reports but may have opportunity to manage MLDP rotations or MBA interns
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of dynamic business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, R&D, or a combination of experience in these functions is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in medical device or other healthcare regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience running medical device product lines, including leading product marketing and setting strategic direction for product portfolio is preferred.
- Orthopedics experience is strongly preferred.
- The ability to work in a hands-on, fast paced, customer focused environment is required.
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing successful business plans, and marketing and launching new products, services and programs to the healthcare community is preferred.
- The ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment and be comfortable making informed decisions with incomplete information is required.
- Demonstration of the ability to partner cross functionally in a matrixed organization, influencing without authority is required.
- This position will be located in West Chester, PA and may require up to 30% domestic travel, including some weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.