Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to the RAD organization as a trusted finance partner.
· Own end-to-end finance support for Ottava R&D
o Period close activities
o Budget forecasts including BP, JU, NU and LT rounds
o Financial submissions to FP&A consolidation team
· Partner to deliver short-term and long-term R&D results by providing decision support and framing the financial picture
o Monthly BVA reviews supported by clear, actionable commentary
o Track risks and opportunities
· Serve as liaison between business unit partners and cross functional teams such as procurement, supply chain, legal and HR
· Collaborate with shared services teams to process transactions in timely manner in support of the overall Ottava R&D organization
o Intercompany transactions
o Global Services requests for employee data corrections
· Provide Management Review Deck support
· Ad Hoc project support, operational improvement initiatives, and other strategic projects
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics, Business Analytics, Finance, or related field.
· A minimum 3 years of experience within financial analysis is required.
· Strong understanding of financial principles, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling is required.
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights is required.
· Proficiency in financial analysis tools and software is required
· Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at various levels of the organization required.
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to work under tight deadlines required.
· Problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify and resolve financial issues and propose process improvements, required.
· Strong influencer and independent thinker with strong planning/prioritization skills
· Highly motivated self-starter, ability to accept accountability for assigned tasks and adapt to changing environments
· Track record of meeting goals/deadlines with high degree of accuracy, quality, and attention to detail
· Prior experience in SAP, TM1, Bravo preferred
· This position is located in Santa Clara, CA and may require up to 10% travel.
The anticipated base pay for this position in California (in the Bay Area) is $83,800-$134,895.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.