Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota, and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR Specialist EMPLOYMENT LAW AND Employee Relations Netherlands
Contract: Full-time, permanent
We are looking for an HR Specialist Employee and Labor Relations Partner Netherlands.
You will be responsible for managing Employee Relations cases for designated workforce group(s). Management of Employee Relations includes topics ranging from disciplinary measures to policy interpretation, performance management, and conflict resolution. You are researching & investigating concerns, to identify policy violations and evaluate findings to ensure appropriate actions are consistently administered.
Most importantly, be a guardian of our Credo and Code of Business Conduct! Ensure that our employees are treated with dignity and respect while maintaining high levels of trust and integrity in the handling of confidential matters. Moreover, you will help business leaders as well as colleagues from other HR departments understand local HR policies and relevant legislation.
In this role, you will acquire experience in the practical application of labor and employment law and HR policies. Our structured development plan will prepare you for increasingly sophisticated challenges and allow you to grow as a dedicated HR Professional.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Respond to Employee Relations requests from customer. Taking ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality
· Develop and manage investigation plans, maintaining contact with case owner, manager, and key stakeholders
· Identify relevant policies and practices to determining whether violation of policies or practices occurred
· Assist with the development of performance improvement plans (PIP) and Corrective Action steps
· Handle requests from client legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims
· Develop credibility and trust relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members
· Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes
· Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
· Participate in significant workplace events (such as the planning and execution of restructurings, M&A’s, etc.) at the cluster/country level
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Languages: English (business proficient) and Dutch (C1/ C2)
· University/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required in Economics, Human Resources, Labor Law or related
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through to resolve any outstanding issues.
· Proven problem-solving skills and ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess the customers’ needs.
· Discretion, integrity, confidentiality, and good judgment
· Mentality that prioritizes quality and the best possible end-to-end experience for our employees
· Capacity to understand systems and learn processes quickly
· Wish to learn and develop, eagerness to tackle meaningful and confidential tasks
· Enthusiastic teammate with a strong desire to build a positive work environment
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
· An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
· Many employees benefits:
o 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
o Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
o Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAEnterprise #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAHR #JNJEMEAFullTime