Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With more than $93.7 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 141,700 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Be an effective finance business partner for Johnson & Johnson business
- Make analysis on all aspects in the Invoice to Cash Chain and work on measures to improve the current status and plan for the future.(Credit limit management/ order releases/ AR management/ Banking etc)
- Coordinate with several cross functional teams for a smooth flow in the Invoice to Cash process
- Handle Sales Accounting and all control account reconciliation’s.
- End to end Receivable Management.
- Coordination with Outsourced partners for smooth transaction processing activities.
- Handling all financial transactions on ERP.
- Distributor claims management.
Cash Management/ handling banking activities
- Customer database management of approximately 3000 Direct Customers
- Due diligence and HCC compliance etc.
- Question status quo and seek areas of improvement in work and process
Handling all audits – SOX, statutory and internal
- Benchmarking with Industry
- Closely work with Sales team
- Crafting and handling meaningful, useful MIS
Maintaining hygiene in sales accounting
Compliance to WWP/ DTP etc especially related to GTN reserves
Qualification and Job Specifications:
- Educational Qualification: CA/CWA/CPA/ CMA
- Age: 27 years and above
- Work Experience in years: Above 4 years
- Target industry/function: Medical/Pharma/ FMCG/Commercial
- Specific Technical skills:
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
Any special considerations:
- Should be able to adapt to changes and work proactively.
- Should be able to optimally coordinate amongst cross-functional teams.
- Should be a good great teammate.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.