ACCOUNT MANGER Biosense Webster
Location: Poland woj. mazowieckie (based), podlaskie
Contract: Full time limited (24-month, maternity cover)
The Account Manager will be responsible for: promoting BSW products among current and potential customers; developing professional education for end-users; effective and strong collaboration with clinical team members; developing the business growth on the territory.
Meeting Business Plan Objectives
Achieving set sales targets for Central - East Territory in line with BP objectives.
- Planning & implementing business objectives for individual accounts and the territory that will allow the region to meet its targets, with particular focus on key products that will drive future sales.
- Active collaboration with the Clinical Support Specialist assigned to the respective centers and the Area Manager to develop innovative sales activities to allow the territory to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
· Responsibility for coordinating all activity in each account to maximise the utilization of Biosense Webster products.
- Collaborating with Clinical Support Specialist and coordinating activity within each account
- Maintaining profitability & Average Selling Price for all products
- Managing orders, back orders & consignment
- Ensuring all account data is accurately and effectively managed including competitor activity
- Manage & track hardware
- Managing the sale of commodity products as well as new products & technology
· To construct, propose and monitor comprehensive and proactive account plans that will develop both sales and expertise within each account.
- To develop firm business relationships with physicians
- To develop specific programs with customers to provide added value and drive sales from a non-direct approach, ensuring adequate return on investment
- Understanding the needs of the customer and translating these into strategies to drive sales
- Assessing competitor activity and implementing a proactive approach to increase sales & market share
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
Education & experience
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a life science or business discipline
- Experience in pharmaceutical/ medical industry preferred
- Customer focus
- Ability to develop close relationships with customers at all levels
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Creative / innovative
- Financial awareness / excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Advanced Polish and Intermediate English (at least B2 level) is a must
- Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Driving license B
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!