Are you passionate about working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, exciting, and highly collaborative environment passionate about delivering class-defining engineering innovations worldwide? Are you highly motivated and striving to make an impact? We invite you to learn more about the Technology Services Commercial team in ASPAC and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies! Our products touch the lives of millions of patients every year and you can be part of a growing organization that is passionate about providing exciting opportunities for employees to grow their knowledge, skills, and experiences to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our investment in people, technology and innovation make us one of the best places to work, within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Delivery Manager to join our full-stack engineering team. This position is a technical delivery leadership role responsible for engineering digital healthcare solutions. We collaborate to develop, craft and deliver high-quality business applications with Agile development rooted in Lean principles. It is an inclusive, and creative environment with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement. You will be partnering with all our business sectors enabling the future of healthcare in the digital world.
- Accountable for the planning, execution, and delivery of multiple software development workstreams, and ensuring they meet the cost, quality and timeline commitments.
- Collaborate with commercial leaders, technical product managers, solution architects, engineering teams to deliver solutions that improve patient and HCP experiences.
- Develop and maintain detailed delivery plans, schedules, and documentation to track progress and manage risks effectively.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to software development teams, ensuring adherence to best practices, methodologies, and coding standards.
- Communicate project status, issues, impediments and risks to stakeholders - including but not limited to product owners, engineering team members, and leadership team.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement by constantly identifying growth opportunities and actionable next steps, that leads to improved outcomes.
- Optimize resource allocation across workstreams, ensuring that we have the right talent at the right place.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Mentor and develop team members, providing guidance and support to help them grow professionally.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years in lean technical delivery management as a leader of leaders.
- Strong understanding of LEAN software development methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, or Kanban, and experience managing projects using these methodologies.
- Proven track record leading multiple technical delivery workstreams with multi-vendor setups.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to develop and communicate a technology strategy that inspires, motivates technical-focused talents.
- Provide leadership to coach and mentor team members.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, facilitation & stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with software development tools and platforms, such as Git, Jira, Jenkins, or AWS.
- Certifications in SAFe, SCRUM and cloud platforms preferred.
- Experience working in large & complex enterprises strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.