Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Health Systems Manager, Cardiology & Metabolism (CVM) for the Los Angeles, California geography.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As a Sr. Health Systems Manager, you will:
- Serve as a strategic partner to the brand team, communicate insights on market trends, shifts, customer careabouts™, and opportunities.
- Work with brand and internal partners to develop and deploy tailored resources/tools that support account objectives and priorities
- Provides direction and clear rules of engagement for effective collaboration to field teams within health systems; accountable for the execution of IDN strategy both at the IDN and field level for the CVM portfolio of products
- Develop, synchronize, and ensure execution of an Integrated Account Plan across the entire healthcare system in collaboration with SCG, internal stakeholders, medical and commercial customer-facing teams
- Proactively create mutually beneficial B2B relationships with PHDMs in assigned Healthcare System Account(s) across the CVM portfolio and life cycle, which includes integrated delivery networks, independent medical groups, accountable care organizations, and provider/payor health systems to achieve optimal access for our CVM portfolio
- Lead with high levels of communication and clear accountability measures for short- and long-term goals
- Execute a high level of communication and collaboration with field partners, SCG, medical and internal partners in a compliant manner to achieve net sales goals and customer goals relating to the Quintuple Aim
- Serves as the CVM strategic lead for all activities with PHDMs in assigned Healthcare System Accounts and a conduit for cross-functional (Medical, HEOR, Marketing, HIT, Sales) systematic approach with significant business impact/influence to achieve NTS goals
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze account data to assess performance and develops short- and long-term business plans that identify actions to achieve business objectives, including profitable access and effective pull-through plans; Serve as a content expert and understand the Healthcare System Account(s)
- Build a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and responds in a way that creates respect and credibility. Serve as the main point of contact for PHDMs (C-Suite, VP-level administration, and departmental head levels of assigned Healthcare System Account. Develops and maintains strong relationships with CVM portfolio advocates and key stakeholders that lead to win-win opportunities
- Provides direction on required activities within IDN to field account team members and regularly communicates account actions to ensure successful execution of Integrated Account Plan. Coordinate internal communications and account planning meetings to ensure high-level account knowledge and insights are integrated into a cohesive Integrated Account Plan; Coordinate strategic pull-through with overlapping sales regions to maximize product access and pull-through
- Establish, maintain, and enhance product access through optimal formulary positions
- Work closely with marketing and internal COE’s (HECOR, Analytics) to develop and implement strategies, resources, and tools to optimize the CVM portfolio
- Partner with accounts to develop EHR (Electronic Health Record) workflow interventions
- Navigate the external environment, identifies business opportunities, allocate resources, and monitor implementation and performance
- Identify regional and national Healthcare systems and Organized Customer Account external experts
- Leverage productivity metrics to support team attainment of assigned goals and objectives to ensure increased sales and profitability
- BA/BS Degree required. Advanced degree (i.e., MBA) preferred.
- Six or more years of healthcare industry experience required.
- Experience working in Integrated Delivery Networks/Health Systems, GPOs, and Government/Federal accounts.
- In-depth knowledge of the U.S. healthcare industry, including an understanding of key stakeholders and delivery of care models, is required
- Demonstrated success in delivering sales results is required
- Valid driver’s license issued in the state of residence and clean driving record required.
- This position requires travel (up to 50%, depending on where candidates reside), including required meetings and training, overnight, and possibly weekends. Ideal candidate will live within the listed geography.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Specialty sales and/or Institutional sales
- Minimum of two (2) years of large pharmaceutical account management experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of management or supervisory experience with demonstrated success in large account management and leading and/or developing a productive sales team is a strongly preferred
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $150,000 USD to $215,050.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .