Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst JRD FP&A in the JRD Global Consolidations, FP&A and Business Operations team. The position will be based in Titusville, NJ, with openness to Spring House, PA or Raritan, NJ. There is also periodic travel to other NJ/PA JRD offices.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Within the Janssen R&D Finance organization, the FP&A and Business Operations team is the global center of excellence for financial expertise. Reporting to the JRD Global Consolidations FP&A and Business Operations Sr. Manager, this role is responsible for the consolidations for all Therapeutic Area financials and partners heavily with the Finance VP of JRD Therapeutic Areas. In addition, this role will play a critical part in consolidating the Global JRD P&L and Other Income and Expense for Forecasts and Actuals spanning the US, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, China, Japan, and UK Janssen R&D affiliates. This position will have broad exposure to the JRD CFO, Finance Leadership Team, and the entire global finance organization in R&D.
Key Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Complete ownership and accountability of consolidations for Actual and Forecasting process for all major and minor updates across the Therapeutic Areas of Janssen R&D. This includes all aspects of actuals, latest thinking’s, forecasts, preparing and presenting financial content, and leading presentation support for the CFO and the Finance Leadership Team. Lead ad-hoc projects across the organization driving standardization in financial reporting processes partnering with the therapeutic areas.
- Provide support for Therapeutic Area VP for Business Reviews, close/forecast cycles, and ad hoc requests.
- Assist with the target setting process for the Therapeutic areas, providing strategic support to developing R&D’s capital allocation model & managing risk throughout the year.
- Ownership and accountability for the Global OI&E Actual and Forecast reporting and guidance process.
- Own the BS-75 quarterly close process.
- Lead all MRC forecast and actual activity for MRC1270 US JRD.
- Partner with Tax to assist with needs related to legal entity changes or closures.
- Support and lead SigniFi related efforts as needed.
- Act as a liaison with the JRD organization on FP&A related activities, when needed.
The successful candidate should have an analytical mind set and must be confident in representing the business at a global level. They must have the ability to develop strong business relationships across different countries with varying areas of the business. They should also be proficient in financial analysis, financial reporting and be open to travel within the role.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- A minimum of (3) three year’s finance or related business experience is required.
- A CPA/CMA is preferred but not required
- Analytical approach to thinking and working is required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment is required
- Proactive and result oriented mind set is required
- Strong influencing and communication skills are required
- Team player and confident communicator; ability to lead conversations with senior team members are all required
- Proficiency in English (written & oral) is required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook are required
- SAP/Beacon knowledge is preferred
- The position will be based in Titusville, NJ. Consideration may be granted for the Spring House, PA or Raritan, NJ sites. There is also required periodic travel to other NJ/PA JRD offices up to 10%.
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.