Johnson & Johnson MedTech is recruiting for a Clinical Sales Specialist , located in Cairo, Egypt .
The main task of a Clinical Sales Specialist in Biosense Webster is to play a role in building our customer confidence with and applying our heart mapping systems. You will partner with our customers Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists and Cardiac Technicians with the hospitals and empower them with your knowledge.
You will be part of a passionate team of individuals involved in some of the most complex medical procedures, providing case support and training. Your partnership with the wider Biosense Webster team will help facilitate success in this patient focused environment.
- Sales responsibility in the area to be referred to in accordance with the business plan
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System and associated software modules and RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals
- Educate customers on all BWI products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings
- Collaborate with peers to share best practices to increase value for customers
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account
- Build awareness of BWI solutions
- Improve customer case support capability through accurate planning and scheduling techniques
- Develop and grow mutually helpful customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators, and staff
- Stay current on company products instructions for use (IFU), standard methodologies and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment
- Maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and collaborators, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session
- Provide mentoring for new BWI commercial team members as requested
- Perform administrative work, including handling account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Ensure subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all related regulations, policies, and procedures.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar clinical /sales position
- Advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape
- Experience working with highly sophisticated technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
- Effective and timely communicator with co-workers and all levels of patient care team
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and can be flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well in team environment
- Able to take large amounts of data and translate information into useful insights
- Eager for learning and building new skills
- Proficiency in Arabic & English is a must.
- Travel percentage – 75% (Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, sometimes on short notice)
- A valid Driver’s License
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. For more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and stage of life. We are committed to using our reach and size for the greater good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.