Johnson & Johnson Technology Services (JJTS) is recruiting for a Manager, ServiceNow Developer / Architect. This is a manager-level position without direct employees. It is a senior technical role. Work will be managed in the Eastern US Time Zone, centered around New Jersey. If an office/desk is desired, one can be provided in our IT Headquarters in Raritan, NJ. Remote work options are approved for this position, favoring the US Eastern time zone. The anticipated pay range for this role in The United States is $97,000- $166,750.
The IT Lead, ServiceNow Jr. Developer / Architect is a key member of the Scrum team which owns the ServiceNow platform for IT Service Management (ITSM). This is a technical position where the individual must have an in-depth understanding of the technologies which make up a very large ServiceNow platform.
- Responsible for the development of ServiceNow solutions. That means you’ll be taking requirements from Business Owners, and crafting fast, efficient, and large-scale solutions.
- Stay abreast of all new ServiceNow platform developments, new releases, features and functions
- Given the right aptitude, significant opportunity for modern R&D including Bot integration, AI and Natural Language Processing, and integration with large-scale Cloud Management.
- College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of ServiceNow administration/development experience (Client Scripts / UI Policies / Business Rules / Script Includes / etc..)
- Good interpersonal skills for written, oral, and face-to-face communication.
- Certification or training in ServiceNow system administration or Application Development.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes (e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, CMDB, etc.).
- Knowledge of UI/UX design (wireframing, prototyping, mockups, user flows, etc..)
- Experience with CSDM.
- Experience with modern web integration protocols (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience with portable data structures (e.g. JSON, XML, etc.)
- Expertise with shell programming (e.g. bash or powershell)
- Proficiency with code versioning control systems (e.g. Git, Stash, Subversion, CVS)
- Experience with intelligent editors (e.g. CodeMirror, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Emacs)
- Skilled with Database design principles (e.g. table size, inheritance, basic SQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with Data Mining and Analytics (examples include Tableau, Hadoop/Cloudera, Minitab, R)
- Familiarity with Software Development methodology, preferably Agile
- Knowledge of testing methodology including Unit, Integration, and Regression Testing
- Familiarity with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium Web Driver)
- Skilled in working with offshore resources
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .