1. Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
2. Maintain Operational Excellence
- Responsible for executing accounting and daily operations for Intercompany Accounting process area.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope.
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas.
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items.
- On the job training for new team members / BPO partners.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities.
- Understand, adhere, and execute per worldwide policies and procedures. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
3. Talent Management
- Recruit, Onboard and Training of new joiners.
4. Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Execute global Strategy & Solutions in line with taxonomy.
- Support Process Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and Operational Key Contacts (OKC's) to ensure cross sector, cross region, and cross process alignment, ensuring good documentation is maintained and consistency of a global approach.
5. Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Generate ideas, fosters, and implements continuous improvement mindset, identifying and pursuing process efficiency opportunities.
- Execute process improvements, generating ideas and implementing in line with global standards.
- Filipino citizen or holder of relevant residence status to work in the Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or finance-related course
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
- At least 1 year accounting-related experience (AP/AR/GA); intercompany experience an advantage
- Experience in a shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable; onsite process migration experience an advantage
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to needs of diverse cultures and business disciplines
- Good analytical competencies
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Displays ownership of tasks and deliverables, coupled with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and timetables
- Ability to work and communicate with management on resolutions of issues or decision making
- Excellent data entry and processing skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Basic to proven knowledge of general accounting concepts, rules and legal requirements
- Experience with SAP or other ERPs an advantage
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) required
- Willing to travel for business/training (as required)
- Willing to work on weekends and Philippine holidays (as needed)
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City, Metro Manila
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.