Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a P2P TransAct Lead . This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The P2P (Procure to Pay) TransAct Lead role focuses on design and implementation of best in class global financial processes and reporting. This includes business process design, demand prioritization, business relationships across all tiers of the finance organization, technology standardization and compliance. The P2P lead is expected to have significant experience in program management implementing large-scale, complex financial applications, preferably SAP ERP across multiple projects. This role must partner effectively with the global process owners and business process owners.
- Creates, manages, and tracks the P2P project plan for the TransAct program.
- Partners with the business process owners for all P2P processes to design and implement a new financial system and to transform the associated business processes
- Works with the TransAct project manager to ensure the P2P workstream operates within program timelines and scope
- Acts as the point person between the P2P team and the other workstreams to ensure integration points between workstreams are considered in the end to end program design and implementation.
- Manage the P2P workstream within scope with a focus on reducing processing costs and maximizing investment returns with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Systems/IT
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 8 years of experience within a large-scale, transformational business environment, preferably in Finance operations
- A minimum of 8 years Finance and Accounting Systems Experience
- Experience managing large scale complex projects
- Knowledge of SAP financial systems
- Experience working in a complex, multi-ERP / system environment
- People management and ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience managing to project timelines and milestones in complex business environments
- Ability to proactively identify and escalate process risks within a cross-functional, global organization
- A team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Skilled at working across multiple client / business partners and developing strong relationships with business leaders
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel
- Understanding of next-generation technology and how they can drive process improvement
- Experience with Jira/Planview is strongly preferred
- Anticipate needs, assess, and manage business risk taking; escalate issues that may impact business process globally
- Manage through times of crisis and ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently present complex information
- International exposure in leadership positions
- Multi-country/sector experience
- Flexible and adaptable; able to thrive in ambiguous situations
The base pay range for this position is $113,000 - $195,500
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.