Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Global Learning Administrator Specialist with Dutch
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The Learning Administration Specialist is mainly responsible for executing customer requests, consulting with training organizations and learners throughout the enterprise and being a SME (subject matter expert) on their given technology of expertise. He/she analyzes and creates effective operational tasks to ensure requests are delivered in a timely manner. He/she generates reports and performs other learning-related activities. He/she is also responsible for managing end user and admin queries or requests via case management tool SFDC, SharePoint or other Helpdesk intake tools.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- An individual contributor with specialized technical and operational knowledge in learning technologies and operations, and who can apply specialized learning knowledge as he/she manages concerns, queries, and requests via case management system.
- Provides support in deploying learning activities and creating learning environments by carefully gathering and analyzing explicit and implicit requirements prior to executing work tasks
- Provides timely, complete, and accurate end-to-end learning support for given technology to all learning clients
- Partners and aligns with his/her team lead in meeting team and individual goals
- Independently plans, schedules, and executes day-to-day work and objectives with minimal supervision, within the limits of established policies, guidelines and procedures, with most tasks delivered in the form of expected results and some impact on others within the job area.
- Takes ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries, makes sure they are resolved/ completed efficiently and accurately
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Language skills: Both English and Dutch – working proficiency level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1 year experience on a customer service-related position
- Attention to detail and good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated understanding of how work and local activities integrate with global and broader HR functional work and HR standards
- Ability to take directions quickly and on-demand
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!