Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a
Total Rewards Solutions Analyst (m/f/d) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization with primary location in Norderstedt - Germany (other location Prague- Czech republic)
contract: full time, permanent
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 137,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The TR Solutions Analyst is a member of the GSTR EMEA Team. They perform all duties associated with the analysis of wage, salary, benefit data; provides analytical support to the Total Rewards team and assists in the administration and development of the organization's Total Rewards programs and procedures. Assists in the analysis and administration of various employee benefit, compensation and leave of absence plans. Among other duties the GS TR Solutions Analyst also supports the planning, design, implementation, and administration of cost-effective employee benefit programs consistent with company objectives. They also assist in the administration of the organization's compensation function including planning, designing, and implementing compensation programs and processes.
- Assists in the administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Uses analytics tools (including Workforce DNA) to derive insights to inform talent and HR strategies in support of local, sector, regional and/or enterprise business goals.
- Provides HR data support and participates in development and operation and maintenance of TR Data in the organization's Human Resources Information Systems.
- Performs analysis of the HRIS system relating to TR data, including data integrity monitoring and administration.
- Recommends, tests, implements plans for improvements, enhancements to TR processes in scope.
- Responds ad hoc queries and prepares for special reports of TR data, if needed
- Updates complex files on HRIS systems including corrects files on HRIS System and updates tables.
- Calculates, analyzes and distributes Total Rewards data reports.
- Uses business and technical Total Rewards knowledge, conducts job analyses, gathers market data to analyze salary grade and pay range according to Total Rewards guidelines.
- Participates in Total Rewards surveys and perform analyses to determine the organization's competitive position.
- Coordinates and administers Total Rewards programs, policies and procedures.
- Assists in development of and implements Total Rewards administration guidelines and programs.
- Provides Total Rewards support to HR business partners and line organizations in assigned functional areas.
- Researches specific Total Rewards programs to support the organization's objectives.
- Researches and prepares analysis of services, coverage and options available to employees.
- Compiles data on participation and utilization of benefits.
- Collects data to monitor trends in benefit programs.
- Contributes to the timely completion and submission of required governmental and organizational reports.
- Provides supporting documentation and detailed analysis for benefits recommendations.
- Develops and maintains benefit program administrative manuals and records.
- Maintains knowledge of local government regulations, benefits program trends and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
Case Management and daily operations:
- Receive, assign, update, classify, process cases in case management application for complex and local processes
- Identify case challenges and opportunities, and escalate to the supervisor/manager if needed
- Ensure integrity, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of transactions & documentation
- Update the knowledge management system with new available documents or guidelines
- Proactively monitor the cases to be able to determine if any action is needed (time; quality)
- Responsibility for delivering upon agreed SLAS
- Ensuring policy and legal compliance
- Assist and encourage users/customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, service, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform Customers Of the full range of Global Services available to them.
- Participate on daily huddles and follow the instruction of the direct supervisor regarding priorities and assignments
Continuous improvement and operational efficiency:
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes
- Provide support to implement improvement initiatives
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issues resolution for knowledge database future reference
- University/ Bachelors´s Degree
- 3 years of related experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Systematic recording and follow-through of all transactions
- Follow daily routines for carrying out tasks
- Continuous learning mindset - always curious, learn from mistakes, be open minded and willing to learn with others and willing to share knowledge
- Systematic troubleshooting re errors
- Able to handle sensitive data, both for self and respecting confidence
- Language used in responses is important to professionalism
- Demonstrates customer orientation and customer service skills
- Metrics driven, in line with service commitments
- Passion to get response back to customer. Able to navigate to get answer.
- Deadlines managed, by self or through others
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Independent thinker
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and constantly evolving? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com