Currently we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst – Process improvements to join the JBS organization in Belgium (Beerse), Switzerland (Zug, Allschwil), Ireland (Cork) or Netherlands (Leiden).
The purpose of the role is to perform, coordinate and support the standardization, harmonization and automation of JBS Shared Competency Center (SCC) processes.
- Identify & collect standardization and automation opportunities for JBS SCC processes in scope in the areas of Intercompany, Procure-to-Pay, Master Data, General Ledger & Reporting, Systems administration, etc.
- Coordinate the design and deployment of new/updated processes with the support of specialized resources and JBS PMO & Digital teams
- Propose and deploy alignments in the execution of tasks within JBS SCC
- Closely partner with key stakeholders (Local JBS teams, Global Services, other JBS competency centers, etc.) to ensure that hands-offs are operating efficiently based on established service model
- Act as a point of contact for requests centrally addressed to JBS SCC (e.g. Compliance related) and coordinate their resolution
- Provide support to the team in the execution of activities in scope during the peak periods
- Participate in key JBS and Global Finance projects (e.g. SigniFi), such as new ERP and digitalization tools deployment and other initiatives from a strategic and operational perspective within the SCC scope
- Demonstrate ownership and continuous improvement mindset, identifying and pursuing business, efficiency and process automation opportunities
- University degree in finance/economics (or equivalent) with 4-6 years of meaningful experience
- Strong knowledge in finance and in process improvements, project management experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, capacity to work with autonomy in a regional and virtual environment
- Eagerness to maintain and improve processes in a dynamic environment with a focus on automation and use of Digital technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player mentality and collaborative working style
- Excellent communication, presentation and framing skills