An Associate Sales Manager, is responsible for :
- Overseeing daily operations in the sales team/department.
- His/her duties include monitoring sales achievement
- Hiring and training sales staff with collaboration and support from others department
- Relaying information from upper management to department staff about sales quotas and generating leads to divide among Sales Team (Product Specialist)
- Responsible for the success of their company’s sales department.
- He/she set goals for their team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they're doing in achieving those targets and budgets based on what's happening with revenue streams so that everything runs smoothly from month to month.
- Bachelor’s degree from any major.
- Having minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in field sales
- Demonstrated track record of producing solid results in a functional group or commercial operations.
- Having experience in manage distributor