“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have exclusive access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
At J&J Global Finance, we value ideas for innovation and improvement and are committed to diversity and inclusion. Together we will reimagine business processes to become more effective, more efficient, and improve customer experience. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the Global Services Finance team in the Financial Services Innovation - Finance Master Data Management process area. The Global Services Finance organization provides best-in-class, cost-effective financial services, and compliance—in a J&J way—to our Operating Companies around the world.
The Analyst, Global Finance Master Data, is responsible for service delivery of specific Global Finance Master Data process functions serviced by GS Finance-Manila in J&J.
- Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
- Maintain Operational Excellence
- Perform day to day operations of Financial Master Data team which includes maintenance of GL Accounts, Profit Center, Cost Center, Internal Order and Exchange Rate in line with Global DTP and defined standards.
- Proactively identify, rectify and follow-up errors and causes of errors.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and quality of work and service by Finance Master Data team through regular review, checks and approval.
- Resolve complex or critical process issues which go beyond Finance Master Data team member’s capabilities.
- Handle risks through mitigation.
- Ensure that documentations are complete and up to date.
- Initiate, monitor, and review systems’ accesses of the team.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities – ensure staff are available as required.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
- Understand & execute the strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to help shape and model the desired culture.
- Results driven, builds strong internal relationships.
- Ability to express ideas and information in an organized and logical manner.
- Quantitative and analytical skills for problem solving and issue /risk mitigation.
- Talent Management
- None Stated
- Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Business Partner focused and influencing skills.
- Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Deploy/Implement process improvements.
- Receptive to change.
- Candidates must have at least a university degree in finance or any related field or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the ATR or Finance Master Data function.
- Execute plans with attention to detail.
- Finance Master Data knowledge and experience.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Finance and accounting principles and processes.
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation is desirable.
- Digital/ intelligent automation capabilities.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.