Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With more than $82 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 132,200 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Site Finance Analyst Lead will provide direct financial leadership to a Manufacturing site within the EMEA network, reporting into the Senior Finance Manager Essential Health/Skin Health. This role will partner with the Site Directors, site Leadership Team members, his/her direct report and the regional and global Consumer SC organizations to achieve short-term financial performance commitments and assess opportunities across sites in scope.
The Site Finance Analyst Lead will own site Business Planning & Actual Results and the periodic Forecast Updates processes with business partners ensuring the reliability of the information and its timely submission. He/she will partner with the Profitability Management & Reporting team to drive insights on budget vs actual drivers, operational metrics, and frame results. Together with the Regional Finance Lead, he/she will propose/evaluate business cases (Capital, Investments, Site Master Plan, New Products) to enable decision making with focus on value. He/she will lead total cost per unit analyses for the site as well as review and approve BP standard costs.
This position will collaborate with the Global Services, Centers of Excellence, and other centralized organizations on the financial cycles for actuals and forecasts to ensure the reliability of the financial information, insightful commentary of financial drivers, communication of risks and opportunities and the application of the J&J standards, statutory requirements and SOX controls. He/she will have direct responsibility to ensure all operations made in the Plants are compliant with local legal, tax and accounting rules as well as with the J&J policy. He/she will provide necessary functional support to internal or external financial audits, directly for residing location and indirectly for the other sites.
This role will identify and implement opportunities to enhance financial analytics and business partner support as well as support any Global Services and Centers of Excellence led process improvement and standardization initiatives as required.
He/she will take ownership for the performance and development of the direct report onsite.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
- Decision Support: Provide financial support to business cases for investment decisions and cost savings opportunities and actively contribute to sites strategy and master plan.
- Performance analytics and reporting: Review and communicate performance drivers, metrics, risks and opportunities and associated action plans.
- Planning and Forecasting: Work with business partners to challenge assumptions, build models, review financial outputs with management, and influence decision making.
- Product cost (standard costing) and pricing structure definition / review and maintenance.
- Audit and Compliance: member of statutory board with oversite of internal controls for both US/SOX and local statutory requirements, support internal/external audits, present legal result to board.
- Support continuous improvements and best practices for financial processes/analytics and other ad hoc analyses/projects.
- Bachelor's degree (ideally in Accounting/Finance) and professional accounting qualification preferred (Masters in Accounting/CA/CPA/CIMA etc.)
- Fluency in English, any other European Language would be a plus
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience preferably with hands-on and strategic supply chain finance experience.
- Strong leadership to develop and implement a vision.
- High conceptual and analytical competence.
- Ability to zoom in and out - big picture strategic thinking to challenge status quo, as well as process-oriented tactical plans to execute
- Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming, Framing & Communication, Prudent Risk Taking, Results and Performance Driven
- Key problem-solving skills in developing communication strategies and actions
- SAP ERP and advance skills in MS Office, knowledge in Business Intelligence systems as an advantage.
- Autonomous working attitude with high motivation.
- Health Care Industry Experience
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability