Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager supporting Med Tech Supply Chain Acquisitions & Divestitures. The location is open to any Med Tech location in North America with a preference to be based in Raritan, NJ. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Finance Manager will be heavily involved in the global supply chain finance workstreams and support the MedTech acquisition and divesture deals from a global supply chain finance perspective. The roles may include: due diligence and reverse due diligence activities, audit (special carved out financial statement), integration or separation activities, and post-close and ongoing supply chain responsibilities.
You will be responsible for leading the end to end supply chain integration activities for acquired and/or separation activities for divesting businesses.
- Develop acquisition/integration and divesture strategies and lead the execution of the Work Plan
- Lead deal closing related activities associated with Inventory, such as Net Working Capital True Up, establishing opening or conveying ending inventory balances, implement Deal Accounting, etc.
- Develop the Product Physical and Financial Flows and the Operating Model for the Transition and Future States and assess operational/financial implications with the cross function team (Tax, SC, IT, Deliver, etc.)
- Develop SC Finance transition plan and transfer base business activities to BUF and PIC COE.
- Support the EPR integration strategy assessment and implementation.
- Global Consolidation of WW Gross Profit, Cost of Goods Sold, and Inventory, and quantifying year-over-year operational changes for management reviews
- Lead Gross Profit validation and development of proforma forecast & COGS calculation for Financials; Communicate potential risks and offsets to Business Development & the Business
- Develop and provide Supply Chain inputs and commentary into key diligence documents for use with external parties
- Complete the Supply Chain data room schedules (i.e., Inventory, GP by product group & region, etc.)
- Guide Supply Chain discussions with timely and accurate responses to questions and inquiries from external parties
- Review for accurate accounting treatment specific to financial statements, including Profit Elimination, Excess & Obsolete, hedging, etc.
- Lead the activities including documenting product/financial flow, develop and influence ERP strategy, ensure accurate and timely Bravo submissions
- Identify executional improvement initiatives and apply technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes
- Document proven approach and practice in the Acquisition & Divestiture (A&D) Supply Chain Finance playbook
- Support the SC Finance A&D SigniFi transformation effort by working with the A&D Finance team
- Work closely with internal cross function teams including A&D, Business leaders, Business Development, Tax, Treasury, Legal and external acquirer/seller
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A CPA, CMA, or MBA or equivalent is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of dynamic finance/accounting or related business experience is required
- Ability to zoom in and out with keen attention to detail and summarize findings in an executive manner is required
- Ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required
- Previous knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain finance and cost accounting is required
- Ability to work well independently, navigating several priorities in a multifaceted and matrixed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated influencing skills and excellent verbal and written communications.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.) is required
- Prior people management experiences are preferred
- Prior audit experience is preferred
- Experience with advanced data analytics tools (TM1, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) is preferred
- Project management experiences very preferred
The base pay range for this position is $93,000- $159,850
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.