Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting a Product Manager -ITSM Change Management to support the New Consumer Health Business. This position can be located global.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Organization, the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, has been on an accelerated journey of digital transformation. By leveraging the power of digital technologies and data, we aim to improve the lives of our patients, consumers, & employees and uniquely serve unmet needs.
- Establish and maintain the roadmap for Change Management, aligned to ServiceNow platform capabilities.
- Drive process governance activities to ensure Change Management objectives are achieved.
- Partner with stakeholders (e.g. Application, Infrastructure, Quality teams) to ensure their considerations are understood and accounted for.
- Lead team from selected vendor to manage work required to support operational aspects of Change Management processes.
- Define metrics to measure operational performance.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, recommend solutions and lead improvement efforts.
- Serve as an advocate for ITSM across the Consumer Technology organization, ensuring needs of all stakeholders are evaluated and considered.
- B.A/B.S degree is required, preferably in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM).
Experience and Skills:
- At least 6 years of relevant technology experience
- Demonstrated experience with Change Management in a highly regulated environment.
- Solid understanding of ITIL and experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record delivering process improvements.
- Experience leveraging technology and automation to achieve process improvement and/or ITSM outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both executives and technical teams.
- Experience working in an organization with complex stakeholder networks.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate across multidisciplinary/multicultural teams across countries and regions.
- ITIL 4 certification or equivalent.
- Experience working in and leading Product, Agile and Scrum teams.
- Experience leading teams, either direct reports, matrixed reports, or MSP team members.
- Experience working with data, analytics, and visualization tools (e.g. Performance Analytics, Tableau, PowerBI).
- Experience working with ML and IA tools to achieve ITSM outcomes (e.g. Predictive Intelligence).
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.