At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for 2023 Co-ops in Accounting/Finance for multiple locations in Puerto Rico . Accounting/Finance Co-op positions are available at various operating companies within Medical Devices, and the Pharmaceutical Sectors.
The Co-op Program is focused on providing college students with practical business experience. It allows them to develop leadership technical and communication skills as well as broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and "get a taste of the real world" before they are fully committed to it. The Co-op program participants will be better able to apply concepts learned in the classroom and will be able to ask more poignant questions of their professors to further their goals and education. Co-op program participant roles include financial accounting and analysis, sales & marketing finance, operations finance, and research and development finance.
As a Finance Co-op you will:
- Support internal and external financial audits
- Help to execute balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare departmental business vs actuals (BVA’s) reports
- Provide analysis and support in areas such as Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, SOX Cycles and Inventory related accounts
- Support with payroll for all wage employees
- Transition binders’ maintenance
- Record retention
- Support team with ad hoc requests
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Perform other duties assigned, as needed.
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required.
- Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
- Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate or Fifth Year Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data Analytics major with an expected graduation date in 2024 - 2025.
- English level Intermediate or Advance
- Availability to work 40 hours per week
- 1 year internship. availability to work
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is required. Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.