You have a passion for Quality, a creative brain and an eye for opportunities... You are data and system savvy, you have a continuous improvement attitude. You easily connect, you enjoy a good team spirit and you are capable to motivate others… this position is waiting for you!
Job Description :
You are reporting directly to the Quality Systems lead of the Janssen Supply Chain Beerse/Olen organization, where manufacturing, testing and release of commercial medicines takes place. You will work closely together with divers Quality functions in order to support the excellence role and the Quality performance management.
- Excellence role:
- You act as Beerse Quality digitalization Single Point of Contact (SPOC) ; you give the required input for the JSC-Quality Technology and Data Analytics roadmap, you represent the needs of the site, you support execution/deployment according to the plan
- You install/maintain and deploy the right initiatives to improve the Quality & Compliance profile of both Beerse/Olen, you anticipate as much as possible/justified new/upcoming regulations
- You own the Quality Risk program; all relevant risks are being identified and listed in the Site Risk Register, you do the periodic follow-up on risk reducing actions that have been agreed upon
2) Performance management QA:
- You act as SPOC for the global Performance Management team; you share required data where needed, you analyze the site data and compare/benchmark with other sites, always looking for opportunities to further improve
- You monitor the performance of the Quality Assurance team and find opportunities to improve in close collaboration with the different business partners
- You analyze the Cost of Quality data for the site, you support the organization in identifying Cost Improvement projects and support them in delivering according to commitments
- You work closely with the Planning department to ensure a smooth execution of the planned orders, making sure that our customers are happy.
- University degree, scientific orientation (pharmaceutical, chemical or biological sciences/engineering) or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- A good understanding of pharmaceutical legislation, in cGMP regulations (domestic & international), ICH guidelines, policies, standards and procedures
- Strong analytical thinking, risk assessment skills
- Ability to meet business objectives in a highly dynamic business environment
- Excellent communicator, ability to building a network and create effective solutions
What is in it for you?
You will work in a dynamic team in an international and innovative environment with room for personal and professional development. You will have the possibility to gain experience in a variety of tasks with focus on your talents. We offer with this opportunity an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and medical insurance.
The employers of Johnson & Johnson value diversity, equity and inclusion. We are committed to forming teams with varied strengths that reflect both the patients and the partners we support. We strive to create an inclusive work environment where our people feel at home and are given the space to realize their full potential.