Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst – Global Innovation to support the Research and Development (R&D) group. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The R&D Senior Financial Analyst will provide finance business partnering and support for the Biosurgery platform and will report to the Ethicon Innovation Sr. Finance Manager.
The major responsibilities include partnering with R&D leadership team including the Vice President and other cross-functional leaders for the Biosurgery platform to craft strategies, prioritize investments, optimize innovation portfolio, manage product lifecycles and ensure performance targets are met or exceeded. The individual will support and build valuations for numerous pipeline projects and present key financial product overviews to sponsor teams, innovation councils, & finance leadership. The senior analyst will support the strategic plan process. In addition, they will prepare and present financial analysis of global sales trends, key performance metrics, dashboards, platform P&L’s, gross profit analytics, etc. for Biosurgery platform and lead all aspects of all planning, budgeting, reporting and compliance for the Biosurgery R&D team.
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting
• An MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience is required
• Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical skills, the ability to think critically and creatively, and work in a dynamic and collaborative environment is required
• Be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and balance multiple tasks simultaneously is required
• Be able to communicate effectively and influence others at all levels within a cross-functional organization is required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote) is required
• Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred.
• This position is based in Raritan, NJ and will not require any travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.