Johnson & Johnson is one of the world's largest and most diverse healthcare companies. Every day, millions of people choose to use one of our products, which help to make many people's lives more comfortable and better through prevention, diagnosis and therapy. Johnson & Johnson GmbH has its production headquarters (o.b.) in Wuppertal.
To support our team, we are looking for the next possible date for a
Process Excellence & PM Office Specialist (m/w/d)
The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include leading of Campus wide projects, providing guidance on PMO processes, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs such as JJPS.
JJPS is an integrated system of enterprise-wide principles, practices & tools, focused on building consistent, standard & transferable Processes and Capabilities to drive sustainable Value for the business and customers.
As the JJPS change agent you are responsible in supporting the deployment of JJPS 2.0 and being accountable for sites continuous improvement acceleration in a structured and consistent manner.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning, prioritizing and leading complex projects in a matrix environment
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Support the deployment of JJPS 2.0 to deliver at site level an aspirational 3 years road map in Safety, Quality, Reliability, Agility, People and Cost
- Assist in the Road Map execution developing design charter leading to a robust detailed action plan and meaningful KPI to implement with success future state defined.
- Develop site collaboration with Site Cluster JJPS Lead to identify and bring options to cover gaps or business needs
- Deploy the new tools and capabilities of all site teams as per JJPS capabilities evaluation or other Enterprise/Global/Regional programs
- Connect with Site Leads & Cluster MEX lead to understand business needs/urgency to improve specific areas with active participation and accountability
- Be active in Community of Practices between sites to facilitate exchange of best practices across sites (Regional & Global.)
- Supportive or responsible for Capital – OPEX – Savings of the related cluster JJPS activities in collaboration with regional MS&T and EMEA PPM leads
Required Leadership and Key Competencies:
- Plan, prioritize and lead complex projects in a matrix environment
- Lead and motivate a team and influence others without direct authority
- Introduces JJPS in a transparent & constructive way in order to contribute to high-performing teams
- Achieve objectives through coaching others, both in the JJPS team and in the line organization at Plant leadership level
- Utilizing with Change management principles to drive and sustain change
- Solve problems by applying structured root cause problem solving tools and coach others to apply them
- Communicate with conviction at all levels (both written and verbally)
- Advocate strongly the operational excellence principles
- Challenges status quo, to create positive change- Promote a work environment that challenge the status quo.
- Strong Financial acumen linked to project budget (CAPEX/CIP/OPEX)
EXPERIENCE & CRITICAL TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Project management (FPX, PMP) Certification is a plus
- Willingness/ability to learn fast - Continuous Improvement methodology background in lean and 6-sigma is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous experience with Planisware, gCraft and Minitab is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- University degree (ideally in Supply Chain, Sciences, Engineering or Manufacturing)
THIS IS WHAT J&J OFFERS YOU :
- Above-average remuneration
- An exciting corporate environment with national and international development opportunities
- Interesting market dynamics, growth orientation and several new product launches
- Company pension scheme
- Bonus model
The promotion and development of our employees are core values of our corporate culture. People who want to develop their potential in an international company and grow with their tasks will find the best conditions with us. In addition to intensive induction and needs-based training, excellent development opportunities - both nationally and internationally - as well as attractive remuneration and above-average social benefits are important elements for our employees. Furthermore, our Group is characterized by measures to promote young talent and careers in harmony with family and career.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Germany are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.