For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Sales Specialist – BWI
Who are we?
Profound Change Requires Boldness. We are the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are crafting digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Johnson & Johnson – Medical Devices
We are using our breadth, scale and experience to re-imagine the way healthcare is delivered and to support people live longer, healthier lives. In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopaedics and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions. As pioneers, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care – working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
We are in this for life!
We have an exciting role within our Biosense Webster team, where you are responsible for shaping your business plan for your territory, to optimize customer experience, improve sales, and take share opportunities. You will also be expected to be proficient in supporting some non-complex CARTO 3 mapping procedures.
Purpose of the role:
The key objective of this role will be to work alongside your immediate colleagues to build territory plans and deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting all strategic and business objectives. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with your customers, both clinical and non-clinical, and building a strong internal network across all levels of Biosense Webster and Johnson and Johnson Medical Devices.
- Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
- Develop catheter utilisation and capital sales in Electrophysiology to gain market share and to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business Plan.
- Develop and deliver entrepreneurship enabling market share gains by differentiating from the competition.
- Execute on key EMEA Marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products and innovations.
- Maintain and develop firm business and clinical relationships with strategically meaningful clinical and economic partners.
- Develop in depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels - both non-clinical and clinical partners, in order to develop tailored solutions, which improve sales and sales potential for Biosense Webster.
- Responsible to ensure local pricing is in-line with agreed national pricing strategies as well as ongoing management of tenders throughout their life cycle.
- Maintain knowledge of the Electrophysiology marketplace including competitor’s products and strategies.
What to expect:
Biosense Webster is recognized worldwide as an industry leader in advanced 3D cardiac electro anatomical navigation. Guided by the needs of Electrophysiologists, the company has pioneered innovative technological advancements ranging from the first deflectable tip catheter to today's most sophisticated three-dimensional cardiac mapping and navigation systems. We are a key growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
Who will you be working with:
You will work closely with your Sales Specialist colleagues and with other members of the team (Technical Specialists, New Technology Specialists, Platform Manager, etc.).
Who we are looking for?
- Desirable but not crucial: Degree level education in Scientific, Business, Life Science or Medical Areas.
- Medical sales experience, preferably within a hospital environment, with shown sales target achievements.
- Proficient in English both verbal and written communication.
- Excellent listening skills. Ability to build positive relationships quickly.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with every level of the hospital hierarchy.
- Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to take ownership and responsibility for business objectives and your own time management
- Must be highly motivated and the desire to succeed in a demanding role.
- Experience within the Cardiovascular and/ or Electrophysiology environment would be an advantage.
- Proven, consistent track record in developing key customer relationships.
- Team player and entrepreneurial problem solver.
- Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and gain dedication.
- Trained to apply sophisticated Microsoft package skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Full & clean driving license.
What type of mark will YOU make?
By joining our company you will find boundless opportunities to craft your path & amplify your impact inside & outside our walls. And with our commitment to be the world’s healthiest workforce you can strengthen your body as well and your mind. You can touch over a Billion lives worldwide every day. And when you apply your talent to our collective purpose there’s no end to the lasting impact we can make together. And that changes everything.
What’s in it for YOU?
It’s important to us that you feel you can bring your whole self to work; at Johnson & Johnson we provide an environment for you to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life. Examples of this include online Digital GP, private healthcare, Retail Vouchers, Discounted & Subsidised Gym memberships and you can get to support community projects as part of our global Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident .
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson, for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.