· Flexible work practices, award-winning benefits
· This position requires fluency in both Dutch and English languages and will be located in Beerse Belgium.
Change lives for the better.
Janssen Pharmaceutica is recruiting for a Senior Tax Analyst, located in Beerse, Belgium.
Janssen Pharmaceutica belongs to the Johnson & Johnson Family. At Johnson & Johnson, we believe health is everything. Our strength in healthcare innovation empowers us to build a world where complex diseases are prevented, treated and cured.
We are dedicated to addressing and resolving the major unmet medical needs of our time. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 135 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Where you can help.
We are recruiting a Senior Tax Analyst to join our Belgian Country-Tax-Center, as part of the Global Innovative Medicine Tax Planning Team.
The candidate’s work location will be in Beerse (Belgium) and the position will incorporate the J&J Flex Hybrid Work Model and may require limited travel (domestic/international). With almost 5.000 employees and multiple nationalities, our campus in Beerse is one of the biggest Johnson & Johnson sites worldwide.
What you’ll do.
· Responsible for the information gathering for and preparation of a wide variety of direct tax activities for the Belgian group entities, such as the corporate income tax returns, withholding tax returns, transfer pricing documentation (e.g., Local File), DAC6 reporting and any other direct tax formalities;
· Prepare corporate income tax prepayment/provision calculations and monitor tax payments and refunds;
· Support the Tax Manager in implementing processes to ensure compliance with newly introduced legislation (e.g., Pillar 2, Public CbCR, etc.);
· Provide support with direct tax and transfer pricing audits, mutual agreement procedures and advance pricing agreements involving directly or indirectly the Belgian group entities;
· Contribute to and assist in implementing process improvements in the field of tax compliance and tax technology:
· Monitor Belgian tax legislative changes and support the impact analysis thereof at a local level;
· Support the Tax Manager in providing direct tax input for cross-border and cross-departmental tax planning and tax project work related to, among others: R&D, supply chain, transfer pricing, tax technology, etc.
· Maintain a very strong working relationship with and provide direct tax related input to finance and business partners.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
· A degree in Finance / Economics / Law, with an additional specialization in tax
· Proven experience with Belgian tax compliance for multinational enterprises
· Sound understanding of Belgian tax and accounting principles
· Advanced Excel skills and ability to utilize other technology resources and systems
· Fluently express yourself in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
· Knowledge of US GAAP and US tax law basics is a plus
· Accurate and compliance driven, with a positive ''can do'' attitude
· Strong business partnering and communication skills
· Ability to independently prioritize and manage due dates
· Result-driven and able to independently operate within an international environment with a proactive and hands-on approach
Closing date: Monday 26th of February 2024.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!