Sales representative is responsible for the development and maintenance of sales in a specific territory, for product line. Has a defined sales target to achieve and operates within established policy guidelines.
Major duties and activities include the following (Other duties may be assigned.):
- achieves and maintains sales in certain area for certain product/group of products according to sales plan
- keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
- analyses customer needs and identifies new potential customers
- establishes, develops and maintains relationships with customers
- effectively plans sales calls
- provides advice and counseling to customers
- keeps records and reports to manager on all activities and results
- Education level: University degree (BA/BS in life science or business discipline)
- Work experience: relevant sales experience at healthcare industry
- Skills: Driving license, fluent in English, computer literacy, good communication skills