- Immunology Business Unit: Rheumatology
- Permanent Position
- Sydney based – flexible working embraced
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. As the National Business Manager, you will be responsible for optimising and delivering the sales results for the Rheumatology portfolio.
The key focus of the role is to achieve business results nationally by working through your sales team with the goals of contributing to optimal patient outcomes, increasing customer awareness, knowledge and understanding about the company/product/services, and building meaningful partnerships.
This position requires a passionate professional with a proven track record. You’ll have a reputation for success, building strong relationships and achieving high levels of engagement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understanding strategies & complete all tactics for therapeutic areas from a sales (management) perspective, thus contributing to achievement of overall objectives.
- Leads state teams to development and implement quality state and account plans across the region.
- Owns & drives their development as well as teams. Proactively works with direct reports to establish development plans, supports implementation and reviews plans regularly.
You will be required to work with the cross functional team on the development of national plans and provide input into business plan, sales strategy, budget, as well as provide inputs into the organization’s strategic planning process.
It’s all about YOU
Key to success in this position will be your proven ability to demonstrate the following in a complex environment:
- Experience within the Healthcare Sales sector essential with experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Demonstrated people leadership experience.
- A track record of success with excellent communication skills.
- A collaborative, results-orientated style, and approach.
- Customer focused orientation.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic planning & achievement drive.
- High integrity and work ethics, in line with our company's core values.
Johnson & Johnson can change everything including YOU
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services, and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: Friday 23rd February 2024
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.