As a Fortune 50 Company, Johnson & Johnson is one of the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products. We’re creating life-changing treatments for infectious diseases, improving global health equity, and developing medtech innovations, pharmaceuticals, and consumer health products that enhance quality of life for people worldwide. We thrive in our welcoming, inclusive culture where everyone can actively contribute and be heard. Our job is to help you live your best life so in turn, you can bring life-changing health innovations to those who need them. Because at Johnson & Johnson, it’s not just what we do, but also how we do it, that can change everything—including you.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, that sits within the Digital Finance Innovation Technology (DFIT) Team, based in Singapore. You will be required to support standard SG business hours.
As a Senior Financial Analyst in the Ops Forecasting team, you will be responsible for integrating advanced financial planning, reporting, and data analytics tools into the broader Finance ecosystem. You will become the primary business partner across the ASPAC business unit with exposure to commercial finance, supply chain and enterprise partners. A successful SFA will come to deeply understand J&J’s business & operating model and leverage those insights to influence & shape the future & culture of J&J Finance.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving Innovation :
- Implementing best in class financial data management, technology, and process tools in support of e.g., Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain organizations
- Owning & continuously improving all Finance Commercial and Supply Chain forecasting processes involving best in class digital capabilities across the ASPAC region for all sectors from Pharm, MedTech and Vision care.
- Influencing & Shaping :
- Driving adoption of J&J’s “New Ways of Working” operating model, leveraging both newly developed technology & global processes to enhance & improve existing Financial cycles
- Becoming a trusted, go-to business partner as the key contact for J&J Finance’s ongoing transformational efforts
- Business Partnering :
- Leveraging key experience & insights with cross-functional and global organizations to drive efficiencies, standardization, & technological adoption
- Leading business partners through dynamic changes, collaborating across the organization to deliver enhanced reporting & analytical tools
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or related business
- MBA, CPA, CMA and/or other advanced degrees or financial certifications is preferred.
- 3+ years of progressive finance, accounting, or business experience
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills required to successfully work in a global, matrixed team environment.
- Ability to work independently, lead through ambiguity, and drive aligned outcomes
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Analysis for Office, Anaplan, or other data analytics and visualization software is preferred.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.