Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an IT Manager, Technology Leader located in Toronto, Canada.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe health is everything. Our strength in healthcare innovation empowers us to build a world where complex diseases are prevented, treated, and cured, where treatments are smarter and less invasive, and solutions are personal. Through our expertise in Innovative Medicine and MedTech, we are uniquely positioned to innovate across the full spectrum of healthcare solutions today to deliver the breakthroughs of tomorrow, and profoundly impact health for humanity. Learn more at https://www.jnj.com/.
The successful candidate in this role will be the primary technology partner of the Janssen Canada Data and Analytics Center. The role will act as the strategic IT partner of the D&A Center and act as a liaison between them and key IT Data and Analytics technology platform teams.
- Lead programs and projects in the data/analytics space to ensure business partner needs are met while balancing resourcing, scope, and financial constraints
- Define priorities for technology enablement and investment, and co-ordinate capability and resource planning with IT management and data technology platform teams.
- Be responsible for the delivery of all program components to ensure overall goals, schedule, budget, and benefits of the program are achieved. Ensure alignment to J&J processes and standards.
- Understand core internal IT products and marketplace technology offerings. Shape IT products/offerings to drive business value.
- Maintain and advance a positive team culture. Support an authentic, open and inclusive environment that maximizes diverse experiences and perspectives
- Minimum of a College Diploma or University Degree in Information Technology or related program.
- Minimum of 4 years technology project management experience, including a thorough understanding of translating business needs into technology requirements.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Eye for business & robust interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with business partners at all levels to understand business requirements and strategy.
- In-depth experience with reviewing and refining functional requirements with data and analytics technical team members to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Willingness to be a hands-on collaborator with technical leads to ensure projects success, and to work in a high-performance team culture.
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Hands-on experience with Dataiku, Qlik, Tableau, relational database systems, Python, ETL tools, AWS or related technologies.
- High-level understanding of data science concepts.
- Health care industry and/or experience in regulated industries.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.